Sunday 4 November 2012

November blues..


1st of November begins the countdown to Christmas and also to the date which I can begin to open my advent calendar, which I can say that I am definitely not too old for! I was set a few assignments by my college tutors over the Halloween but as usual I left everything to the night before. The one bit of work I did do was take photo's for Digital Photography. Up above is a beautiful picture of a fungus I found. I like it's composition because it is in the middle of the photo and becomes the focus whilst the rest of the photo appears blurred. Definitely shows a sign of winter beginning now.


A picture of me taken by my friend Hannah. I am inside a small house inside my local forest, it was used for defense as it it's based on a hill at the side of the River Roe in the 1700's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment