Tuesday 5 March 2013

Burgundy Spring '13 Look!


I really do love burgundy and I am delighted that it's back in this season. I'm not too sure if this will be the last of my buying for my Spring '13 look, but Im looking forward to receiving these in the post soon!

 
Love this Burgundy Baseball style jacket! Its 44Euro but lucky for me I got it on sale for 33.40Euro as there was an online sale at the weekend!
 
 
The next Burgundy item that I bought was this Polo shirt. I love Polo shirts for when I go out at the weekend with friends. I think polo shirts are great as they can be trendy to go out in but if you were to wear a jacket with it, you could make it more formal for a classier event. The polo shirt is 25Euro from Next.
 
 
Although these jeans aren't quite burgundy, it would be a shame not to complete my outfit so a pair of jeans were a must! These Jeans are currently on sale at 26Euro but unfortunately for me, I had to pay the full price of 40Euro.

 
The last burgundy item that I bought to complete my outfit was these Jack and Jones laced pumps! I actually bought them first but they're my favourite so its good to leave the best til last! They are from asos and cost 31.16Euro.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment